For quick and cost-efficient forming
Our forging machines can be characterized as stroke- and power-limited forming machines. The forming energy is stored in flywheels. From a metallurgy point of view, our machines are quick-running presses, rather than “forging hammers”.
- High throughput / sustainable process
- Best metallurgy values
- Large dimensional rangeof one-heat process
- Efficient forming of parts with inner and/or outer shapes
- High accuracy
A selection from our machine range.
Products and markets
Where to find GFM machines.
- Excellent surface and straightness
- Even mechanical properties
- High output and high throughput
- Products with lengths exceeding 30 m
- High degree of automation