Electrical Engineer / Automation Engineer
GFM is a traditional special machine builder and operates globally in a variety of industries, such as Steel industry, automotive industry, aircraft industry, etc. For over 70 years, we have been developing machines for a wide variety of production technologies, such as radial hot and cold forging machines, high capacity cutting cam and crankshaft milling machines, high speed milling machines for e.g. Aluminum sheets in the stack as well as ultrasonic cutting machines and tape laying machines for composite materials.
- Engineering in the area of automation technology for production machines
- Design and selection of Electrics, electronics and sensor technologies
- Collaboration with other departments
- Technical clarifications with suppliers
- Processing orders in the ERP system
- Technical elaboration of offers
Required skills and experiences
precise, flexible, technical background
- Completed training (FS, HTL, FH, TU) in the field of electrical engineering / automation technology
- Several years of professional experience in electrical engineering
- Work independently, but also work well in a team
- Master MS Office software package
- Excellent German language skills and good English language skills
- AutoCAD, EPLAN and PLC knowledge is an advantage
- Willingness to travelling to a small extent
Start your career now!
If you are interested in working for GFM and want to take the chance of a future-proof workplace, we look forward to seeing you.
For questions about our job offers, please contact Ing. Weissensteiner:
Send your complete application documents (application, CV, copies of the last school reports, ..) by email to the address above.
Ennser Straße 14
4403 Steyr | Austria
- Very good working atmosphere in a collegiate team
- Work in a stable and internationally active family business
- Responsible and varied activity
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies and thus short communication and decision paths
- Extensive training and integration into the team
- Company canteen and company parking lot
The actual monthly salary depends on your qualification and experience and we determine this together with you (€ 3,000.00 to € 3,400.00 gross). The collective agreement minimum salary for white-collar employees in the version applicable to employees of the metal sector is € 2,883.03 gross per month.